Hello, everyone! Ashton is almost 2 years old. Kimberlyn is almost 8 months old and they are doing great. We moved a couple weeks ago to Snowflake instead of Taylor. We are in the unpacking mode, still. The girls are getting big and they keep me pretty busy. Kent is doing great as well. He is still currently working for Rent-A-Center and is doing okay with that job, but is still looking for something better so he can take care of us better. I am attending college online to get a degree in cosmetology, I got a grant to do so. So I picked something I could do while I was home with my children. I am thankful that I can still attend school and take care of my children at the same time. We are hoping to see all of you sooner than later. Our e-mail address is: palmerfamily1234@cableone.net
We also have 2 new additions to our families. My older sister, Amanda McNeil, had a little girl on April 3,2008 and she named her Zurri Lyn McNeil. We are happy to have her in the family.
Kent's sister had a baby girl on April 17,2008 and named her Jordynn Brianna Cradell. We are happy to have her in the family as well.
To all of the mothers around, Happy Mother's Day!!!!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey!! I'm glad you guys got into the new house okay. Moving is always difficult. You need to post some pictures of those girls. It's been forever since I've seen them.
Yea I'm glad to see a new post on your blog!! Ok I'm confused about your email address - I just sent you an email to palmerfamily1234?!?! Should I use this one instead? Can't wait to see your new place! Glad to hear you are doing well!
Cute pictures! I'm glad you updated. Your girls are getting so big and are both so cute. Kent is going to have to start fighting off the boys pretty soon. Love you all tons!
Hey glad you finally are getting into this blog thing. It's great to see pics of the girls. I'm glad your move went well. Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment